It’s that time of year again when Downtown Bristol turns into a music destination with multiple outdoor and indoor stages and over 100 bands! Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion music festival is an unforgettable music experience that folks from near and far return to year after year when September rolls around.
When is Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion?
The award-winning three-day music festival in Bristol Tennessee/Virginia is held annually on the second weekend in September. Find the full festival schedule for 2022 below:
Where Can I Buy Tickets for Bristol TN/VA’s Music Festival?
You can buy single-day or weekend passes for the festival online. Ticket sales for the following year’s festival go on sale on Black Friday of the current year. For example, for 2023 Bristol Rhythm and Roots Reunion tickets, you can purchase them as early as Black Friday 2022.
What Else is There to Do at Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion?
While the music festival in Downtown Bristol is all about celebrating the Twin Cities’ music heritage as the birthplace of country music, there are plenty of other activities for festival-goers to enjoy throughout the weekend.
Top things festival goers enjoy besides the great music:
- Shop the numerous vendors with booths on State Street
- Visit the long list of Downtown Bristol shops and local restaurants
- Tour the Birthplace of Country Music Museum
Special festival events include:
- Yoga at Cumberland Square Park on Saturday morning
- Children’s Day-a FREE event at Anderson Park on Saturday morning filled with games, crafts, and performances.
- Radio’s Bristol’s Farm & Fun Time at Paramount Theatre on Saturday evening
- Bristol Sessions Super Raffle with drawings happening throughout the day on Sunday at the Birthplace of Country Music Museum
Reach out to our knowledgeable real estate agents if you have questions about the local area or plan to move to Bristol TN/VA or the surrounding areas to enjoy the sights and sounds of Bristol year-round.